This year we are introducing a new session on the agenda that may interest you…it is open to all attendees including customers, partners, and GE staff:
Smallworld and the Big World – Saturday September 11th 2:45-4:30pm, with a 15 minute break at 3:30
After a week of concentrating on products and applications within the Smallworld community, we’d like to shift the focus outside: how we relate to the bigger world.
This session is an open forum to discuss things like:
· visibility (making Smallworld and MapFrame more visible in the geospatial arena)
· standards (OGC and others)
· policy (stimulus, other government actions)
· technology trends (smart phones, neo-geo, social networking)
· organizations (sources of information and influence).