Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Smallworld EMEAI 2010

I arrived at the conference venue today. Nice weather in Noordwijk (on the beach south east of Amsterdam).
My main purpose here this week is to demonstrate the Web Maps Connector (the iFactor Consulting product that lets you view Bing Maps as a dataset in your Smallworld applications). I am fortunate to be hosted by the team from Realworld. You can see my demos at the Realworld booth starting at the reception this evening.

I also have interests in Smallworld/FME integration, visualization techniques, and any cool Magik code my colleague Graham has put together. (If you are a Magik GUI developer and you haven't tried his Dialog Designer you owe it to yourself to see a demo). Please stop by the booth and introduce yourself. I am very excited about being at this conference and look forward to meeting many of you.

No comments: