Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Going to 2010 Smallworld EMEAI Users Conference

I am very excited to announce that I will be attending the 2010 Smallworld EMEAI Users Conference in Noordwijk, The Netherlands this March. I have been to quite a few Smallworld Users Conferences in the Americas but never in EMEAI. For those of you not familiar with the acronym, EMEAI stands for Europe, Middle East, Africa, India.

The kind folks at Realworld Systems have offered me a spot in their booth to demo the iFactor Web Maps Connector product. If you are interested in other iFactor product offerings, I will also be able to demonstrate or discuss them.

Aside from those product-demo goals, if you would like to talk about Smallworld/FME, SmallworldCamp, Visualization, or just introduce yourself, please come find me at the Realworld booth.

And if I have time, I think it would be fun to do some informal code demoing and sharing. Kind of like a mini BarCamp at Smallworld. Please send me a note if you are interested in this kind of informal sharing and we can coordinate a meeting time.

Over the years I have made many contacts in the Smallworld realm in the EMEAI region but have never met them in person. I'm hoping that on this trip I will be able to meet many of you and also make new acquaintances.

See you in March!

No comments: