Dedicated to sharing interesting news and innovations related to GE Smallworld GIS software. This blog is not related to, endorsed by or supported by General Electric.
Is this API same as API available here http://www.rivercityskyline.com/node/3 ??
I came across this API while experimenting Smallworld for Android.
I have a few additions to the above JSON API and the updated JSON API is available @ https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=5d8526e99f5b3230&sc=documents&uc=1&id=5D8526E99F5B3230%21128#
The API is different. The one in mclib is a JSON reader whereas the one you reference at rivercityskyline.com is a JSON writer. I suppose they are complementary.
Cool! Thanks Alfred!
ReplyDeleteHI Alferd,
ReplyDeleteIs this API same as API available here http://www.rivercityskyline.com/node/3 ??
I came across this API while experimenting Smallworld for Android.
I have a few additions to the above JSON API and the updated JSON API is available @
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=5d8526e99f5b3230&sc=documents&uc=1&id=5D8526E99F5B3230%21128#
Hi Bhimesh,
ReplyDeleteThe API is different. The one in mclib is a JSON reader whereas the one you reference at rivercityskyline.com is a JSON writer. I suppose they are complementary.
Alfred